Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Newark , NJ 07101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently looking for a Janitor to fill an opening in NJ.
Responsibilities of the Janitor:
- Responsible for ensuring assigned locations are thoroughly cleaned, assigned project completed, and that customer is satisfied with completed work.
- Specific tasks required for each customer/location must be completed within allotted time.
- Clean offices, banks, classrooms, lobbies, all assigned building rooms by dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping.
- Thoroughly cleaning of restrooms.
- Gather and empty all trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to maintain safety and prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by locking doors after operating hours, ensuring electrical appliance are turned off, and setting alarms as needed.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, as needed.
- Perform assigned project of cleaning, stripping, waxing, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, or any other assigned duties; thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Assignments vary in time and locations.
Requirements of the Janitor:
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Skills in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to lift minimum of 20-25 lbs and 15 lbs for extended period of time. (Backpack vacuums may be used).
- Must be able to stand.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
medical and dental