Currently looking to hire a Janitor, preferably with janitorial experience or maintenance. Compensation: $12.00 Per Hour Responsibilities of the Janitor
Gather and empty trash; empty all trashcansand replace receptacle liners as needed
Clean building floors by sweeping, moppingand vacuuming
Service clean or supply restrooms;sanitizeand restock supplies
Additional duties as requested by management
Requirements of the Janitor
Knowledge of standard methods, practices, toolsand equipment of the janitorial cleaning industry
Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment,cleaning compounds and solutions
Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, walking, stooping, handlingand moving objects up to 50-70 pounds
Use of appropriate personal Protective Equipment at all times
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Availability for weekends and/or holidays may be required
Benefits for the Janitor
CSG specializes in facility cleaning services since 1973 across CA, AZ and NV.Due to syndication, job postings might not be the most current posting. Please refer to CSGCARES website & CAREERS page for the most current postings. CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.M/F/V/D www.csgcares.comhttp://jobs.csgcares.comwww.csgcares.jobs 37-2011.00
VIEW JOBS10/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-05T00:00PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* 1+ year of prior cleaning or janitorial experience.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Collect and remove trash from theatres, lobby, restrooms, concessions, etc.
* Wipe, dust, and polish surfaces including seats, handrails, walls, counters, etc.
* Clean restrooms, including all sinks, fixtures, and toilets.
* Clean mirrors, windows, and glass.
* Use blower or vacuum to effectively clean between and under theatre seats.
* Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors, including utilizing proper signage to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
* Disassemble, clean, and reassemble various pieces of food and beverage equipment.
* Wash dishes utilizing proper 3-compartment sink procedures.
* Empty trash receptacles as required.
* Stock restrooms, janitor closets, and cleaning carts as needed. Communicate needed supplies to management.
* Abide by all compactor safety rules and maintain compactor/dumpster area cleanliness.
* Follow all AMC procedures to ensure a safe work environment and ensure the safety of AMC guests.
* Safely use all chemicals in accordance with MSDS sheets, including utilizing provided chemical mixing stations.
* Follow all AMC security protocols.
* Report damaged/broken equipment to management.
* Observe and report any potential safety or maintenance concerns to management.
* Perform other duties as directed by management.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
* Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
* High attention to detail.
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to manage time efficiently and produce quality work within pre-set time frames.
* Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
* Provided by associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
AMC Entertainment Inc.Los AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS9/28/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-27T00:00OverviewAt Joe's Auto Parks, we simplify, streamline and enhance your travel experience. We're reliable, respectful, progressive, intuitive and connected. As a result, you can forget about parking and focus on what really matters. We are more than just a parking facility. We are a parking experience. We take pride in providing unparalleled customer service and opportunities to make a difference in the travel industry. Are you looking to join a company that is growing? Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity that you can make an immediate impact? Then we are looking for you!
Joes is proud to offer:
* Competitive Wages
* Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
* A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
* Cutting-edge training
* HS Diploma or equivalent required.
* Previous related experience is required.
* Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Must be able to work in a team environment.
* Flexible work schedule: may be some weekends and evenings.
Continuous walking, standing and some bending will be required in the position. Highly physical. Travel between the various (3) parking locations is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
* Possess positive customer service skills.
* Cleans designated lots, garages, bathrooms, offices and lobbies
* Ensures parking lots and garages are free of debris
* Check lots for potholes, damaged wheel stops, broken lights, etc.
* Replaces light bulbs and ensures all area are well lighted
* Assist with various installations; equipment, signage, etc.
* Minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing repair
* Picks up and deliver supplies from and to various locations
* Follow orders from senior/supervisor maintenance and management
Joe's Auto ParksLos AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00SUMMARY
Responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary and hazard-free environment within the building.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Provides regular cleaning of facility through vacuuming, dusting, mopping and removing trash.
* Cleans bathrooms regularly; maintains supply of soap, tissue and towels.
* Maintains cleaning supplies and orders as needed.
* May provide snow removal or application of ice melt on outside walkways when conditions warrant.
* Performs specialized cleaning duties as needed.
* Cleaning & housekeeping in a cooler (36F) and / or freezer (-10F) environment.
* Daily recordkeeping of tasks performed as detailed on Master Cleaning Schedule.
* Use of chemical dilution system, ensuring right cleaning products used for specific tasks.
* Read and comprehend MSDS for approved cleaning products.
* Reports to supervisor any security or safety concerns observed in the workplace.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Performs special projects as assigned.
* Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
Core MarkLos AngelesCA