Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
It-Grc Security Consultants - NYC
New York , NY 10001
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Seeking Information Security Consultants
Our client is a global leading information security company and currently growing its Risk Management & Governance team.We are seeking highly motivated security professionals to join their team!
This is a position that our client relies upon to deliver standard projects. Security Consultants are expected to be capable of running projects and working around obstacles to meet customer expectations. Qualified candidates should have the technical and soft skills needed to act as members of various project teams and deliver more complex projects in a supporting role. Security Consultants need to be able to understand and explain findings and recommendations based on both technical and business criteria.
Security Consultants are expected to:
- Author final deliverable documentation for engagements
- Lead standard projects and supervise a contributing resource
- Act as a dependable contributor on complex projects
- Technical Advisor to clients (Trusted Partner)
Required Technical Competencies (including, but not limited to):
- Compliance Assessment Standards;
- HIPAA HITRUST, NERC CIP, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, SSAE 18 SOC / ISAE 3402
- Physical Security Assessment
- Threat & Risk Assessment
- Security and Compliance Frameworks;
- COBIT, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF, NIST SP800-53
Skills and Experience:
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- Professional services/consulting experience preferred
- Relevant certifications from certifying bodies include:
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional
- ISACA - CGEIT, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CSX
- CSA CCSK
- ISC2 CCSP, CISSP, HCISPP, SSCP
- SANS GCCC, GISP, GSNA
- BSI ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, Lead Implementor
- PCI SSC QSA, PA-QSA, P2PE-QSA, PA-QSA
- HITRUST CSF Practitioner, CSF Assessor
- High-level of professionalism, even in the midst of stressful engagements
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated self-starter
- Highly dependable; team player willing to perform any task necessary to help team succeed
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to travel ~50%
- Our client offers extensive benefits and a world class culture.