IT Web And Multimedia (Ts/Sci)
Springfield , VA 22150
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Information Technology Web and Multimedia
Overall Assignment Description: The contractor shall be responsible for driving site design and development, enhancements, content maintenance and integration efforts using the National Geospatial-Intelligence College (NGC) web platform.
Duties Include But Not Limited To:
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing online service and support projects that support the GEOINT Certification process and assist management in the development of web-based support strategies, which are translated into projects.
- Assess usability of web presence and provide a recommendation to customer for designing and developing NGC web presence based on analysis results and guidance from GEOINT Certification Program Office leadership.
- Conduct periodic analysis of web usability, content, and functionality and provide a detailed recommendation of redesign and development approach. Translate informational content into a functional website and incremental improvements as required
- Work with customers to identify strategic projects and perform data collection to transform functional requirements into a strong web design.
- Design NGA and NSG user interfaces for GEOINT Certification websites and web-based applications including; visual look & feel, graphics, styles, navigation and layout.
- Apply industry best practices and web design standards in conjunction with project requirements.
- Map and outline the website structural content (including color, content, layout, etc.)
- Test the website for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions
- Create verbal content for the website and integrating that verbal content with site design for the final product.
- Coordinate with programmers, developers, database administrators, and quality assurance experts for specialized scripts and requirements.
- Manage time effectively to accurately scope projects and ensure that projects release on-time.
- Conceptualize and develop innovative and strategically sound visual concepts and architecture.
- Communicate and document the consistency of web design parameters, style guides and visual standards.
- Work with Web Services Team and eLearning Strategies and Technologies Branch to facilitate and implement creative design.
- Provides general technical support and troubleshooting.
Skills and Experience:Required:
B.S. degree in business, information management, or related field.
Minimum of 6 years of graphic design or multimedia production experience.