Position: IT Team LeaderCommon Responsibilities
- Manage and evaluate team member performance, quality, issue, and risk
- Support and improve customer's IT related with CS(Customer Service) area
- Develop new business and manage revenue / profit.
- Customer care as local IT manager.
- IT Planning including investment/expense budget
- Project management
- Internal communication
- Requires knowledge in interfacing and querying with Oracle or equivalent database.
- Requires knowledge in interfacing with FA equipment and ERP (SAP).
- Plans and supports FA system network infrastructure.
- Understanding an analysis of MES equipment and device and associated systems.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Oversee software and network security.Technical Skills and Requirements
- Experience level: 15 years of related experiences(MES)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering or similar.
- Systems: IBM, Cisco, Oracle, Unix, SQL
- Software: Visual Basic, Visual C, Visual Studio Dot Net, C# Dot Net, JavaAdditional requirements
- Korean-English bilingual preferred.