IT System Administrator
Miami , FL 33101
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our team is looking for YOU, an experienced IT System Administrator, to join our Miami IT Department. In this position you will be responsible for the overall health of the company's IT infrastructure including patching, firmware upgrades, hardware, software, Mobile Device Management, backups, etc..Day-to-Day:
What you should bring:
- Oversee local network implementation of firm-wide standard systems.
- Maintains accurate asset management records.
- Perform quality control measures and audits quality control measures for compliance
- Communicates (verbal and written) technical and promotional material to staff, clients and sub-consultants effectively
- Oversee local network implementation of firm-wide standard systems
- Implements and maintains anti-virus, personal firewall, backup, archiving and other IT standards.
- Monitors and maintains WAN and LAN performance and saturation.
- Responsible for network operations and procedures.
- Responsible for overall reliability and quality of phone systems.
- Maintains accurate records of telecom and Datacom circuits.
- Responsible for managing and enforcing acceptable use of peripheral equipment, including mobile devices.
- May perform after-hour and weekend help desk functions
What We Offer:
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent in education and experience required.
- 8 plus years of work experience in an IT-related field.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous experience with managing a help desk system is required.
- Microsoft Certification is preferred.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Revit, Microstation , CivilPak, MathCad, Bluebeam, Newforma, Deltek Vision, ESRI ArcGIS, SQL 2014, Exchange 2016, SharePoint Foundation a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, PTO & Holidays)
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Life/AD&D, Short & Term Disability
- Unique & Casual Company Culture
- 401k with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects.In the last three decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.Our motto is and has always been: "Done right the first time and every time." We will continue to live by those words and offer unwavering commitment and dedication to our clients, communities, and employees.