IT Support Specialist - WMS Super User
North Haven , CT 06473
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our partner is looking for an IT Support Specialist/WMS Super User in North Haven, CT.
They've pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines the all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, our partner is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics - including warehousing, freight and fulfillment - in a single, integrated platform that's available exactly when and where they need it.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for resolving support issues (bugs and service requests) for WMS and related applications.
- Responsible for tracking issues and resolving in a timely manner.
- Able to maintain targeted supported SLA's.
- Understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Able to work with APIs and Integration mapping between different client(s) systems.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Responsible for developing new product/ service-oriented strategies.
- Assists in developing solutions for business problems inside the organization.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Able to test system functionality including writing test scripts, assisting with user testing, and training.
- Accountable for enforcement of product deadlines and schedules.
- Assists with training of super users within the organization.
- Validates and maintain end-user documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technology degree strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years of related experience and/or training supporting a WMS preferred.
- Experience in logistics including warehousing, packaging and fulfillment is preferred.
- Experience in training other associates/employees on WMS strongly preferred.
- Experience in system support working a queue and problem solving, providing solutions, and communicating outcomes.
- Experience with systems for multi-site warehousing/distribution/fulfillment/logistics operations preferred.
- Experience with process management.
- Strong analysis skills to uncover root causes of issues and present preventative measures for true resolution.
- Training capabilities to ensure understanding and use of systems.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of integrity and trust to provide excellence in service to customers/end users.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Ability to write functional business requirements documentation.
- Ability to write and execute test cases.
- Ability to "learn on the fly".
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to travel for business up to 10% of the time.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Catered Lunches
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!