IT Support Specialist (Tier 2/Tier 3)
Wolf Consulting, LLC
Monroeville , PA 15146
Posted 4 days ago
Wolf Consulting, LLC is the region's trusted leader in computer support and cloud services for small and mid-size businesses. For more than 30 years, weve been serving and satisfying our clients by relieving their technology worries so that they can concentrate on growing their businesses and realizing their goals. We have consistently been honored as a Top Managed Services Provider and one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania.
We are seeking experienced IT Support Specialist (Tier 2/Tier 3) to join our quickly growing Managed Service team. After the initial onboarding and training period, this person will work two days per week in our office in Monroeville and three days per week remotely.
IT Support Specialists are responsible for handling Tier 2/3 requests on our help desk including:
- User and computer account maintenance
- Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure and storage
- Microsoft 365 and Office 365 implementation and support
- Microsoft Azure implementation and support
- Familiar with remote management and monitoring tools (SolarWinds, N-central, Automate, etc.)
- Familiar with scripting and automation
- Backups, disaster recovery, and business continuity
- Cyber Security
- Firewalls, Switches and Wireless Access Points
Preferred candidates for this role will have:
- 5+ years of experience in the support of a variety of Microsoft networks for small and mid-size businesses.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Information Technology or have equivalent IT support experience, certifications, and/or training.
- Relative industry certifications including:
- CompTIA (Network+, Security+)
- Microsoft and Azure Windows certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCP)
- Familiarity with ConnectWise or similar ticketing system for time and record keeping.
- Excellent customer service skills and initiative to go the extra mile for our clients and team members.
Join Wolf Consultings team and enjoy:
- Being a part of the strongest and fastest-growing IT networking company in the region.
- Working in a fun, energetic, and team-oriented hybrid work environment.
- Our commitment to helping you grow professionally with training and career advancement opportunities including certification testing support, training, and reimbursement.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 100% employer paid medical, vision and dental insurance at the employee level, generous PTO and holiday offerings, 401(k) Plan with company match, and monthly cell phone stipend.
- Limited on-call hours for technical employees.
- Social events and volunteering opportunities inside and outside the office.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY:
For more information about Wolf Consulting, LLC, please visit www.wolfconsulting.com
For more information about current employment opportunities at Wolf Consulting, LLC please visit www.wolfconsulting.com/careers
For confidential consideration for these positions, please click the Apply for this job" button. Your application will automatically be entered into our Applicant Tracking System.
Wolf Consulting, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Wolf Consulting, LLC website Powered by Workable.