IT Solutions Architect - Fully Remote
Harrisburg , PA 17101
Posted 2 months ago
- Are you an experienced Solution Architect looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value problem solving and strategic thinking?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
This is a fully remote role, East Coast or Central time zone preferred.
Who we need:
Kepros Solution Architect provides expertise and guidance regarding system architecture of Kepros Atrezzo system. The right fit for this role will be someone who enjoys analyzing current technologies and architectures and can conceptualize, plan, and document paths to provide enterprise-wide solutions to business, performance, security, and accessibility requirements as well as resolving technical debt.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What youll do:
- Translate business needs into specific, written technical requirements for the developers
- Write, maintain, and manage technical requirements and documentation for proposed solutions
- Attend business requirement gathering sessions to determine the specific business needs that need to be addressed
- Attend meetings with stakeholders to understand feature roadmaps and delivery schedules
- Develop working proofs of concept
- Develop upgrade paths for existing applications to upgrade to current technology to satisfy technical debt
- Deliver and present technical requirements and proofs of concept to development team for implementation
- Present solution proposals to management for approval
- Consider and address current technology trends, industry best practices, forthcoming technology, and deprecating technology as a part of all proposed solutions
- Consider and address scalability, maintainability, usability, system and enterprise security, and performance in all proposed solutions.
- Perform code reviews to ensure implementation is correct
- Prepare levels of effort for all solutions
- Advise development team on any clarifications regarding the solution implementation
- Present requests for resource allocations for proposed solutions within delivery schedules
- Other duties as assigned
What youll need:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, or an approved related field, or an equivalent combination in education and experience
- Kepro uses on premise, full Microsoft stack (IIS, .NET Framework/Core ASP.NET MVC (C#), MS SQL Server, TFS/Azure DevOps Server) and require candidate to have extensive experience with those technologies.
- Six to eight years of software development experience with an emphasis on software and systems design including business/ finance/ computer analyst and/or related experience.
- Experience overseeing multiple and large scope projects
- Understanding of Kepros overall application architecture strategies and technologies.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry.
- Must be an expert in business workflow and be able to represent the business issues and needs to other IT areas
- Must possess the ability to see the big picture and constantly steer projects toward the right solution. Must possess business savvy and be able to design solutions that meet customer needs and constraints. Must possess good leadership skills and be able to motivate and develop other team members
- Must understand the current technologies used in the organization. Must be able to further evolve these technologies and maintain a roadmap for the product and/or technologies needed
- Ability to integrate business, facilitation, and technology skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skill for effective verbal communication to explain technical concepts to non-technical internal/external customers.
- Effectively guides and checks the work of others.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute both as an individual and a team member to achieve the goals of the team.
- Adapt to flexible work hours
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented, creative, inquisitive, persistent, and self-motivated
- Ability to organize, plan and implement work assignments, juggle competing demands and work under pressure of frequent and tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current industry best practices for code design, code maintenance, security, and DevOps.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.