Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
IT Services Team Lead
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals find their careers next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
IT Services Team Lead
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working together with a self-motivated team to organize daily tasks and facilitate meeting customer commitments, on a range of technology projects.
- Organizing the capture and documentation of procedures for optimization.
- Providing quality checks for services provided to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Identifying opportunities to improve, and working with the team to implement and adopt improvements.
- Facilitating the adoption of best practices, tools, and methods that support customer satisfaction and promote working together as a team.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
- 3+ years experience as a team lead supporting technologies (demonstrated work experience performing above noted functions, to include new hire training).
- Technical Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years prior end user support experience (in addition to 3 years directly related to IT Team Lead) and is well versed at technical escalation from support staff.
- Intimate knowledge of desktop computer imaging and deployment methods, support and hardware repair for Windows and Apple computers and laptops, activation and support for mobile devices, network printer support, and warranty coordination for HP and other makes of printers and multi-function devices.
- Basic familiarity with PowerShell scripting, Windows Active Directory, and IT Security as to how it can be applied to solve customer problems and provide end-user support.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at http://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.