“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to consider H1b candidates at this time”
The Quality Assurance Analyst’s role will gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems. The QA Analyst will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
• Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
• Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
• Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
• Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
• Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
• Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
• Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
• Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
• 5+ Years of experience in functional, integration and acceptance testing processes and strategy
• Proven record of driving QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization.
• Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of statistical QA approach, QA Processes and Methodology
• Proven success with integration testing with software as a service (SAAS)
• Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and develop the appropriate test approach quickly is essential.
• Experience in cross platform testing is essential.
• Experience with Selenium products for automation testing required.
• Experience with VSTS or TFS required.
• Familiar with security testing and accessibility testing of web applications ideal.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo.
• Inquisitive and ambitious and ability to work through change in a fluid environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Jagadeesh kamma|Resource coordinator| Veritis Group, Inc.
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Veritis Group, Inc.