IT Proposal Manager
Greenzone Solutions, Inc.
Arlington , VA 22201
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Proposal Manager to lead planning and execution of proposal development. There are tremendous opportunities for advancement if this person succeeds.
- Independently manage concurrent proposal efforts and proposal teams, working closely with Business Developers and Solution Architects
- Read and interpret solicitation requirements to ensure compliance
- Produce standard proposal artifacts including a realistic/achievable schedule, compliance matrix, risk matrix, author assignments, and status trackers
- Prepare the Proposal Production Plan to ensure compliance with proposal delivery requirements
- Define and deliver any logistics support required by the pursuit team including meeting space, meals, transportation, and remote communication
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) inspection of all proposal deliverables
- Perform hardcopy and electronic proposal production and submission
- Interviewing Subject Matter Experts and independently developing content/writing proposal sections with their assistance/input.
- Assisting other writers by providing shell proposal sections, graphics, draft cover letters, and boilerplate materials.
- Formatting/creating documents, presentations, and spreadsheets as needed in response to solicitations.
- Support the complete process from pre- to post-RFP phases of all proposals
- Take ownership of proposal sections in major proposal efforts: outlining, drafting, and refining content
- Write clear, persuasive, and compliant proposal sections; translate technical and other ideas into easily understandable text; rewrite and review proposal sections and related proposal documents.
- Synthesize text and ideas from multiple authors, and compile information for each section and edit language to ensure one voice.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience (proposal preparation and/or coordination in a government contract environment)
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be able to work with staff at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated capability to write clear, logical, and persuasive documents in a variety of technical and non-technical documents
- Experience working in a fast paced, team environment and be adaptable to changing priorities
- High level of written and spoken English required
- Familiarity with the federal procurement process and proposal development
- Knowledge of the Shipley methodology
- APMP Certification
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.