IT Project Administrator
Washington , DC 20024
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Aderas, Inc. is seeking a Senior Information Technology Project Manager to join the team.
Primary Job Duties:
- Manage all aspects of project documentation including project/technical meeting minutes and action items.
- Maintain all change orders, submittal, and document (drawings) control logs. Prepare logs and other project documentation for IT meetings.
- Perform market research on new software and/or tool requests or as requested by JPMO management.
- Assist the JPMO in meetings with clients, subcontractors, etc.
- Review technical deliverables and other documents as assigned by JPMO management.
- Work directly with project managers and IT leads to help implement project goals.
- Assist in the oversight of variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution.
- Review project goals and ensure project goals are achievable.
- Liaise with Component project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy.
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals.
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution.
- Performs a variety of project administration support services involving data review, reporting, project coordination, budget review, and other related duties in support of the Project/Program Manager.
- Provides support to the Project/Program Manager in planning, managing, and monitoring projects through its life cycle.
- Works on overall project planning through reporting on project schedules and deliverables.
- Briefs management on the status of action items and metrics to track contract performance.
- Coordinates projects; develops system for data collection, reporting criteria, and records; researches and compiles statistics and data for projects; may assist in writing narratives for reports.
- Monitors project timeline; tracks document submissions; creates, monitors, and maintains audit files.
- Identifies, communicates, and resolves risks. Identifies and resolves issues to eliminate or mitigate the occurrence of consequences that may impact the success of the project.
- For program compliance, designs and implements procedures to fulfill project objectives and criteria; may prepare memorandums; works with agencies to resolve concerns and issues.
- Prepares monthly variance reports with associated footnotes.
- Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Join the Aderas team!
At Aderas, we are looking to recruit and retain only the best and brightest. If you like working with emerging technologies, using your unique personal skills to solve technical, functional, and organizational issues, and can easily adapt to the ever-changing I.T. market, then Aderas is the place for you! We are a vibrant company delivering implementation services & support for Oracle products and custom applications development. We strive to form long term partnerships with our clients to foster an environment based on trust, proven history of delivery, and camaraderie.
We sincerely try to shape our employee's lives by administering a generous package of employee benefits. Our company culture encourages collaboration, creative thinking, and growth. Headquartered in Reston Town Center, in Reston, VA, the Aderas main office is a short step away from shopping, dining, and a movie theater.
Beyond the tangible and intangible rewards, Aderas provides the following:
- Pay for Life, AD&D, Short term disability, and Long term disability at no cost to the employee.
- Employer contribution towards monthly health insurance deductibles.
- 401k plan which employees are eligible for after being with the company for 3 months.
- Safe Harbor plan in which Aderas contributes 3% of employee salary once a year.
- A week of paid training and reimbursement for approved professional courses and tests.
- Monthly allowance for cell phone bills.
- Transportation allowance.