IT Operations Specialist
Siarp Technologies LLC
Reston , VA 20191
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position :IT Operations Specialist
|Project year/option:||3 of 5|
|BI / |
Drug Test Required:
|Clearance Required (if so what type):||No|
|Job Location: ||Reston, VA|
|Job Title:||IT Operations Specialist|
- Assignment Duration:
|1/10/19+ possible 1 year extension|
- Hire off phone:
- Interview Process:
|Phone screen/skype and hire|
Accenture is pleased to issue this competitive solicitation for the following open role(s) in support of the CMS Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) project:
IT Operations Specialist(RFP # AFS-17505-0126) One (1) Resource
Maps to AFS LCAT Systems AdministratorThis role requires a Client Public Trust clearance for which the individual must have lived in the US 3 of the last 5 years.Role Description/
The role is a high priority long-term position requiring the resource to:
- Manage environment build team responsible for building multi-teared applications in traditional data center as well as AWS cloud.
- Ability to troubleshoot infrastructure issues- Linux, Middleware, connectivity
- Provide status update to senior members of the team on assigned tasks
- Work with other program teams to coordinate activities, understand infrastructure requirements and provide status updates in graphic format highlighting key issues, risks and milestones (planned and achieved)
- Architecture skills desired- Infrastructure Architecture, Application Architecture, Technical Architecture
- Execute environment builds using terraform / ansible and troubleshooting in a RedHat Linux environment
- Candidate should have good communication skills with an eye towards innovation, modernization and continuous improvement.
- Candidate needs to take ownership of assigned issues and should be able to handle multiple tasks in a demanding, high pressure environment.
- AWS DevOps & Development P2 Proficient
- Linux Operations P2 Proficient
- DevOps P1 Novice
All candidates should have:
- Operations experience P2 Proficient
- Performing Deployments P2 Proficient
- Ansible P2 Proficient
- Terraform P2 Proficient
- Containers- Dockers / Kubernetes P2 Proficient
Estimated Period of Performance:09/24/2018 01/10/2019Level of Effort:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
- Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area travel will not be reimbursed.
- Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section 8.3 of your Subcontract Agreementprior to start of work.
Full-time / 40 50 hours per week.