Arlington Heights , IL 60005
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Path Construction is seeking a qualified IT Manager to join our organization in Arlington Heights, IL. We are a rapidly growing general contractor headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL with additional offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Charlotte, NC with projects throughout the United States.
The IT Manager will manage staff onboarding and offboarding processes, equipment orders and inventory, employee IT issues, and staff account and systems management.
The right candidate will have at least 2 years of IT management experience.
Founded in 2008, Path Construction is a general contractor providing a vast array of construction services to multiple regions throughout the country. Our expertise is very diverse and includes experience on small and large projects of many different types, including but not limited to: healthcare, hospitality, higher education, multi-family, self-storage, senior living, transportation, water and waste treatment, convention centers, laboratories, and correctional. The main philosophy and strategy for the growth of our organization is to be on the cutting edge of all aspects of the construction process. Additionally, our unmatched customer satisfaction and, most importantly, the development and quality of our people drive our success. For more about us, please visit our website at www.pathcc.com.
- Provide employee helpdesk support for systems and devices including computers, iPhones, network and related equipment, printers, Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, OneDrive), Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Drive), website, and Microsoft Teams
- Prepare all IT budgets and make recommendations for short-term and long-term technology needs
- Maintain thorough and accurate support ticket notes
- Manage user access including account creation, changes, and deletion
- Promote staff adoption of technology, including by continually educating staff on current IT-related processes and systems, delivering new user orientation, helpdesk support, and administering other training activities or platforms
- Manage computer and phone security
- Order equipment for new and existing employees including laptops, monitors, and necessary parts
- Coordinate the drop off and pickup of devices to repair
- Improve maintenance, monitoring, and IT-related resources and processes
- Lead implementation of IT projects such as a helpdesk ticketing system, etc.
- Participate in continual learning and professional development
- Fulfill other duties, as assigned
- Associates Degree in computer-related field or equivalent experience/certifications
- At least 2 years of IT management experience
- Experience with Google Suite and/or Microsoft 365 administration
- Comfort supporting a range of hardware, operating systems, and applications, and a desire to learn new systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Experience and continued interest designing and delivering IT-related training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience in a helpdesk position preferred
- Competitive Compensation
- Certification Training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Financial and Mental Health Support through a third party
- Travel and Entertainment Discount Program