Miami , FL 33131
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of IT Manager, preferably someone who is looking for long-term growth and potential. In addition to the job description below, candidates must possess strong customer service skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task at a quick pace. Being a team player is a must!
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Manages all daily activities including monitoring, maintenance, tracking, reporting, and problem resolution for the IT Support Team.
- Manage and ensure incident response, Incident Post-Mortem/Root Cause Analysis activities..
- Ensures proper management, maintenance, provisioning and monitoring of all production end-user equipment.
- Manages change initiatives in a systematic manner to ensure systems availability, performance and reliability.
- Manages internal operations projects that may require cross-department resources and coordination.
- Undertakes system maintenance.
- Provides customer service to all internal staff.
- Monitors the IT ticketing system to ensure timely correction of any incidents.
- Analyzes activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future issues.
- Helps to define key operational metrics, develop reporting and set targets and continuously improve. Present operational metrics to IT Leadership on a consistent basis.
- Partners with Infrastructure Team in areas of cross use resources
- Oversees timely handover of new services/resource from IT teams to functional areas.
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- MAC OSx
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Email Systems
- Networking and WiFi
- VPN Technologies
- VoIP Telephone Systems
- Incident Ticketing Systems
- Remote Support Tools
- Handheld Devices/Mobile Devices
- Asset Management Tools
- Some travel required
- Solid understanding of business processes, operations and the application of technology.
- Strong understanding of IT best practices and standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Results driven and time management skills
- Great communication and critical-thinking skills