Long Island City , NY 11101
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a local IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our corporate and local IT needs.
The resource will report functionally to the Group IT Manager, locally to the Operation Director and will be responsible for managing all the activities of the IT office for the Group's American branches.
The candidate will deal in particular with the following activities:
- Collaborate with the IT HQ team to support the delivery of all IT projects locally (ie: Cyber Security Project, Tenant management, new ERP [S4HANA])
- Implement processes, tools, guidelines and standards to improve efficiency
- Local Support and business interface for integration between actual systems (ie: Netsuite, Big Commerce) and new platforms (ie: Salesforce B2B, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP S/4)
- Support the definition of the IT Budget (Capex/Opex) and then manage it.
- Coordinate local suppliers and find new ones if necessary who are able to:
- Configure company devices used by users following company standards (software, updates, security, etc.) and guaranteeing their correct functionality
- Provide assistance to users on the use of IT tools, applications and/or technologies
- Manage the Local IT Infrastructure (Workstation, Network, Server, TLC)
- Manage the escalation to second-level structures for unmanageable problems, monitoring their resolution, identifying and proactively reporting any critical situations
- Degree in IT technical disciplines
- At least 2-3 years' previous experience in a similar role, better if in a multinational company branch
- Ability to analyze application flows
- Experience on multi-platform infrastructures
- Application Knowledge: Sales Force (Commerce Cloud, CRM, Marketing Cloud), SAP S/4, O365
- Ability to understand and analyze data exchange, both via ETL and via API
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent organization and self-management
- Excellent communication
- Relational and mediation
10 days of annual paid time off for vacation, plus sick leave per state guidelines
Employer-Paid Life Insurance
Voluntary Benefits (includes but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage)