Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
If you've been looking for an Outrageously Dependable company where character counts, then you're home. Interstate Batteries, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, built its reputation on a great automotive battery, but look how much we've grown over the past 60 years! We now offer thousands of portable power solutions and accessories throughout North America, Australia, the Caribbean and Latin America. Take charge of your future and see if you have what it takes to be one of our 1,700 specially selected Team Members. Responsibilities:
- Learn the IB business
- Understand how technology is used to enable IB business
- Help contribute to the IB technology strategy and solution operations functions through:
- Hands-on contributions to technology solution delivery
- Engagement with IT leadership in conjunction with business leaders in Distributor Operations, National Account Management and Supply Chain business units
- Distribution analytics
- Understand how his / her degree program may be used in a business-supporting, technology-driven organization
- Current student - junior or senior standing (Pursuing BS/BA)
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Command of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated organizational and strong communication skills