IT Helpdesk & Support Analyst
Westminster , CO 80030
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
About the role:
As a Junior IT Help Desk & Support Analyst, youll be part of a global team and will be the first point of contact for IT support queries coming from subsidiaries around the world. You will be based in our office in
- Use and manage the help desk ticketing system tool to support and assist in-house IT users.
- Organizing the ticket flow: priority, redirection, take over, assignation.
- Deploy systems and software.
- Support users with software applications.
- Ensure 1st level support for AMPLEXORs users concerning hardware and software IT topics.
- Provide maintenance on computer hardware and system.
- Train and support users on the use of desktop software and network resources.
- Follow-up escalation points: escalating to 2nd or 3rd level of support if needed, and following up on ticket information to users.
- Create and update documentation and processes.
- Report to management and improve the help desk quality of service.
- Participate in various IT projects.
- Assist management in the purchasing of equipment.
- 1 to 3 years of solid, practical experience in the above fields is required. A completed university degree in Computer Science or a related field is an asset.
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware, software and network connectivity.
- Experience in Microsoft Office troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of network basics: routing, DHCP and mapping (i.e. printing hardware and software).
- Experience working with help desk tools and knowledge of the Apple environment.
- Practical experience of user management in active directory: grants and rights.
- Knowledge of Cisco firewall and appliance.
- ITIL and LANDesk knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and issues.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with other IT colleagues is demanded.
AMPLEXOR proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.