Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Recruit.Life (The Workforce Project, Llc.)
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About the Company
Pacella Trucking is a family ownedcompany which has specialized in the intermodal drayage industry for over 30 years. This experience has resulted in long-standing relationships with major railroad hubs and customers in the Chicagoland area. Our reputation has been built on servicing our customers needs, from making rail cut-offs to providing on-time pick-up and deliveries.
With a fleet of over 250 trucks dedicated to the Chicagoland area and surrounding states as well as experienced office personnel in the transportation field, we have built trust and confidence with our customer base. Thats what sets us apart from the competition.
We are looking for a skilled IT coordinator who will maintain our information technology systems and networks. You will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of systems. Must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks. Must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail. Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
- Institute protocols across departments and projects
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks
- Act as link between end users and higher level support
- Install and configure software and Hardware
- Printers, workstations, upgrades, testing, training, ELD installation...
- Company will be implementing The DAWG application (TMW - TruckMate) which will require strong SQL knowledge.
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with team to maintain standards and functionality
- Proven Experience (minimum 2-3 yrs) as an IT coordinator or similar role
- Experience with TMW - TruckMate, is a plus, but not required.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Self-starter with a passion for IT/ excited about learning new applications.
- Degree in information technology or computer science is preferred
This is a full time position with benefits.