Alexandria , Virginia 22304
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HN Consulting LLC is currently seeking Senior IT Auditors who are motivated, hardworking, work well in a team setting, and desire career advancement. The Information Systems Auditors must have a minimum of 2 years of IT Audit experience and/or 1 year of IT Audit/1 year Accounting experience to join our team. This position will be asked to review systems of internal control, identify systems weaknesses, and help the client plan a solution to prevent potential security threats.Responsibilities:.
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and risks to identify security and risk management improvement opportunities to enhance value to our clients.
- Work within a team environment to assess the security of complex information systems.
- Prepare reports in a clear, concise and timely manner, discussing audit reviews with senior members of the audit team.
- Ability to identify misstatements, errors, and control weaknesses within the audited operations.
- Review and evaluate internal control systems and collaborate with clients to develop and implement security policies, plans and strategies.
- Identify information technology system risks and assess potential impact of risks on the organization.
- Summarize and document results of audit testing for management reporting including proper disposition of test exceptions.
- Utilize industry best practices to recommend integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary data and systems are protected.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Information Technology, Accounting Information Systems, Accounting or a related field.
- Federal and/or DoD experience a plus.
- At least 2 years of IT Audit or 1 year of IT Audit and 1 year of Accounting experience.
- Experience with FISCAM and/or FISMA audits.
- Understanding of A-123 and Internal controls.
- CISA Certification is a plus.
- Understanding of ERP systems and the core business cycles which contribute to the overall integrity of financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About HN Consulting
HN Consulting LLC is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Virginia certified Small, Women, and Minority-owned business (SWaM). HN Consulting is a process- and value-driven consulting and information technology management company.
HN Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. HN Consulting's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
- 100% Company Paid Medical Coverage including Health, Vision, and Dental
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (STD/LTD) Insurances
- Pre-Tax Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and PTO/Sick Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Job Related Education and Training Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus