Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Natick , MA 01760
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The IT Auditor, under the direction of the Internal Audit Director and the Senior IT Auditor, is responsible for performing IT related internal audit projects, as part of the comprehensive internal audit plan. This responsibility includes working directly with other auditors and/or management on IT internal audit-related activities including planning of IT internal audits and special projects, walkthroughs, testing, documentation of findings, issue remediation, and follow-up. Work performed will include evaluating IT processes and measuring compliance with company policies, regulatory standards and/or industry best practices across a variety of IT-related subject matters. The IT Auditor will play a strong role in providing ongoing IT internal controls consulting and establishing strong partnerships with management in supporting key initiatives and projects throughout the company. The IT Auditor will also assist in the ongoing build out of the departments continuous monitoring initiative.
- Experience in financial services industry, financial services processes and technology, application and automated business process controls, and/or technical application background.
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, SOX, MAR, COSO, COBIT and/or risk assessment practices.
- Solid understanding of IT general controls concepts and experience in applying them in audit work.
- Excellent intellectual curiosity, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively present audit findings to peers and management.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a strong team member as well as an individual contributor.
- High degree of flexibility and comfortable in a high-paced environment with frequent changes.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of internal or external IT audit experience.
- Strong working knowledge in using ACL, MS Excel or other data analysis softwares (e.g. SAS, Tableau, etc.).
- Application control assessment and testing experience in areas such as data input and output validation, information security, segregation of duties, privacy protection, etc.
- Attainment or progression towards CISA, CIA or equivalent professional certification.