New York , NY 10013
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hello. Were Stadium Goods. We are the worlds premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
At Stadium Goods, we are true team players, creative, resourceful thinkers, and great communicators. Were looking for an IT Analyst to play a key role in shaping and delivering our vision for technical infrastructure. Reporting to the Stadium Goods IT Manager, the Analyst will play a key role in front-line support for all IT-related issues, providing responsive 1st & 2nd line desktop support and maintenance/troubleshooting of new and existing systems.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of IT support services including laptops running Windows 10 and Apple Mac OS X, Chromebooks, and iOS devices.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with retail store technology including barcode readers, Zebra/Brother label printers, and other inventory logistics technology.
- Provide desktop technical support both physically and remotely for the Stadium Goods office and New York City retail store in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems, coordinating with external providers where necessary.
- Assist in configuring, managing, and monitoring network hardware including Netgate PFSense routers, Cisco/TP-Link switches, and UniFi wireless access points.
- Install and configure software and hardware for end-users to standards set under the direction of the IT Manager.
- Set up new user accounts, equipment, and access to systems when new staff are on-boarded.
- Enforce IT processes and procedures and promote JIRA ticketing system.
- Participate in regular security reviews for IT assets, systems, and processes/procedures.
- Manage and maintain new and existing equipment including software and hardware setup and installations, updates, upgrades & repairs and carry out routine checks using your own initiative or as defined by the team leader.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
- Participate in regular reviews of IT spending vs. budget and identify areas for savings and optimizations.
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- Ensure that software helpdesk tracking systems are kept up-to-date and messages are passed on and feedback received promptly.
- Associates degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in analyzing complex problems, identifying solutions, and quickly launching a course of action to address the situation.
- Experience with supporting brick-and-mortar retail store technology including PoS systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work experience in an environment with a wide variety of IT devices and platforms spanning multiple physical locations.
- Familiarity with networking concepts and protocols including TCP/IP, DHCP, LAN, VLAN, VPN.
- Experience in administering productivity tools and platforms including Google Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and other similar platforms.
- Knowledge of procedures and protocols used in information security.
- Problem solver with a track record of working closely with internal user groups and external partners.
- Willingness to go above and beyond what is required to meet user needs.
- Prior IT help desk experience, or work experience in a global online retail organization is preferred
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE