As an ISSE II you will join a small team providing Cyber Security Engineering Support to support a DoD customer. The ISSE II will perform in a consultant like role providing technical knowledge, expertise and advice to our customer to conduct cyber risk assessments, vulnerability analyses, architecture evaluations, optical network evaluations and security engineering services.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
(3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
(8) years' experience integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
(2) years' experience identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations).
(2) years' experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
(4) years' experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
(4) years' experience assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
(4) years' experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
(4) years' experience with the NSA Certification and Accreditation process (NISCAP).
(3) years' experience enforcing the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures.
(2) years' experience in the implementation of cross domain solutions e.g. an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains.
(2) years' experience developing systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization.
(2) years' experience in network security certifications.
(2) years' experience in system certifications.
(5) years' experience applying of Federal, NSA, intelligence community and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
Shall have at least one Information Security related certification (Security+, CISSP, CISM).
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience w/NESSUS in a complex network environment as well as Security Center version 4/5
Strong understanding of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
Experience tailoring Scan Policy NESSUS/Security Center
Experience with both compliance and vulnerability scanning
Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
Scripting and coding experience a plus
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?Previous Applicants:Email:Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
C2 Essentials, Inc.