IR Scene Projector (Irsp) Engineering Program Manager
Research Triangle , NC 27709
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is a Program Management and an Engineering position. The Program Management aspect of the position requires the successful candidate to manage the IR Scene Projector (IRSP) program area, including quoting projects, setting up project schedules, managing projects to budget and schedule, directing the IR Scene Projector team members on weekly program priorities, and being the primary point of contact for customer communication. They will manage and support both externally and internally funded (IR&D) projects.This position is a Program Management and an Engineering position.
- Program Management of IRSP program area, including project quoting, setting project schedules, managing projects to budget and schedule, and setting program team priorities.
- Hands-on engineering resource for fabricating IR emitter pixels on test and device wafers.
- Prepare project status reports (emails, PowerPoint slide decks, and/or Word documents), lead weekly customer meetings and customer communications.
- Employ standard troubleshooting protocols.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent hands-on laboratory skills
- Capable of collecting and analyzing data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Project or similar
- Generation of reports for customer communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- US citizenship or permanent resident alien status is required.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in physical science or engineering with wafer processing experience
- Program or project management experience, including use of Gantt charts and budget management
- Hands-on experience in wafer processing and basic semiconductor device processing, with a good background in thin film deposition, dry/wet etch, or photolithography.
- Overall experience with metrology measurements, data recording, and data presentation (PowerPoint) is a must.
- The ideal candidate should have project management skills in an R&D environment with the ability to optimize processes to a mature manufacturing state, along with appropriate QA checks and measures