Iot Regional Business Development Manager
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The IOT Americas sales team is responsible for establishing breakthrough deals in the assigned region. Main markets addressed are mobile telecommunication operators (MNO/MVNO/MVNE) and IOT pure players such as, but not limited to, device and module makers, service providers, integrators.
As Sales and Business Development Manager you will be responsible for a territory within the North America region and accountable for driving new and existing business to achieve growth and revenues targets. You will be responsible for the sales of all Truphone Io3 products including IoT connectivity, Truphone for Things, Bootstrap Connectivity, RSP (Consumer and M2M), Entitlements, eSIM OS and Connect APIs.
You will need exceptional business acumen, commercial creativity and relationship building skills as well as management capabilities for growing the team in your assigned territory to support business growth. You will need a good understanding of mobile networks, SIM and mobile devices technologies and the IoT market ecosystem.
- Achieving the revenue growth targets for your region
- Identifying and developing key partners and qualifying their fit to Truphone capabilities (technical and financial stand points)
- Engaging with prospect partners, presenting Truphone, understanding the partners business and potential opportunities and then critically qualifying them in or out
- Negotiating contracts, working internally with legal and other necessary departments to sign deals
- Working internally with technical support teams to develop propositions that leverage Truphone capabilities and produce a significant and sustainable incremental stream of revenues.
- Developing, trialing and testing new propositions with Partners; taking part in Proofs of Concept
- Constructing business cases and commercial models together with the finance team
- Responding to selected RFPs, RFIs and RFQs
- Managing key stakeholders, gaining internal approvals, such as Finance and Legal.
- Reporting back on key sales performance measures, forecasts and market analysis (competitive landscape, positioning.)
- Implementing and launching new services
- Managing existing partners; developing and expanding the business
- Establishing strong and trusted relationships across the industry with key influencers, potential future partners and existing partners
Skills and expereince required
- You have extensive sales management experience, running international teams with aggressive growth targets
- You have the creativity and ideas to develop new partnership concepts and business opportunities
- Able to deliver presentations at C level, both technical and business propositions
- Your experience may be from the Mobile telecommunication industry, SIM or device manufacturing sector, or wide mobile / IoT industry; eSIM knowledge a bonus
- Self-motivated in order to deliver exceptional results in a region detached from the main business
- Self-learner who can learn quickly to thrive in a fast pace environment and have full autonomy
- Excellent communication and customer management skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to deliver valuable outcomes
- Commercially astute; competitive and proactive instinct; tenacious; adaptable; resilient
- Able to work and lead collaboratively across multifunctional teams
- Well informed and in close contact with key mobile industry trends and their relevance to developing Strategic Partnerships for Truphone
- Customer focused and revenue driven
- Able to navigate through conflict and challenges towards positive outcome while
- Retaining focus and perspective.