Ios Software Engineer
Morgan , UT 84050
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What are we looking for?
Were looking for an iOS software engineer that is passionate about the craft of iOS software design and development. As a member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into actual business value. Youll be asking the question, How can we most effectively solve our customers problems?, and using the answer to guide your day-to-day work. Writing clean and performant code, creating tests, manually testing, and deploying are all part of how youll create and deliver value. As an integral part of your team, youll be asking How can we get better? while contributing to the psychological safety of the group. A balance of exceptional technical skill and the ability to cultivate interpersonal relationships are fundamental to success at TransLoc and our sister companies DoubleMap and Ride Systems. We are now 3 brands together as one powerhouse in transit technology owned by Ford Smart Mobility, A Division of Ford Motor Company.
Candidates must be currently located in North Carolina, Utah or Indiana to be considered.
No Visa Sponsorship for this position (Cannot support H1-B candidates)
You should have...
- Achieved a bachelors degree in science or technology related field, or relevant experience
- 2 - 5 years of native iOS software development experience
- Familiarity with a variety of app architectures: MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Proficiency with Swift and UIKit is a must
- Experience with unit testing (XCTest)
- Utilized git for version control as well as supporting platforms, like Bitbucket or Github
- Familiarity with some of the following: RxSwift, dependency injection, map-based UI, Android, API development, automated UI testing (Ideal candidate has strong RxSwift and dependency injection experience)
- Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile
- The ability to iterate on solutions and respond to change effectively
- A passion for not only company vision and team goals, but building on our silo-free culture
You Should be:
- Driven by success. You are invested in your teams achievements, focused on company goals, and take the time to understand and deliver on the needs of key business stakeholders.
- Pursuing self-improvement. With a growth-mindset, you are tuned in to your professional development track and always seeking feedback.
- A relentless collaborator. Regardless of title or team, you are ready, willing, and able to dive in when someone needs help.
- An owner. You take ownership - whether this means tackling problems or devising new solutions, youve got it covered.
- Bored with the status quo. Youre never satisfied with hearing thats how weve always done it as an answer.
- Allergic to the blame game. Youre focused on forward progress, and believe you can make progress without pointing out the mistakes of others.
- A force multiplier. You share your knowledge and experience in order to enable others to contribute their best work towards the success of the team.
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits offered along with retirement matching, unlimited PTO, discounts on Ford automobile purchases and flexible work arrangements.