At MedMen, we started our journey in 2010 as a team of two with one big idea and a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.Our Story
We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
MedMen is the first turnkey marijuana corporation of its kind and is transforming the way people experience and perceive this previously underground multi-billion-dollar cannabis/wellness industry. At MedMen you'll be inspired, challenged and humbled working with insanely smart and passionate people.INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST SUMMARY
Monitors and maintains records of materials in inventory. Reconciles discrepancies in inventory and notifies supervisor or irregularities. Ensures that data is properly entered and maintained in ERP & Metrc to comply with all state regulations. Enters and audits data in company software to ensure compliance with company procedures.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
QUALIFICATIONSPREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Monitors and maintains inventory ensuring data is entered and accurate in Metrc and company software.
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; restocking items as necessary; labels shelves and keeps goods organized.
- Performs routine clerical, including but not limited to data entry and assisting other departments.
- Prepares shipments containing regulated and non-regulated goods for distribution while ensuring compliance with all State regulations.
- Operate PIT equipment, ie; forklift, pallet jack, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Metrc training / cannabis industry experience
- Associate of Science (AS) in logistics, supply chain, operations management, or accounting/book keeping
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Inventory management,
- Ability to drive & operate powered industrial truck (PIT) equipment
WORKING CONDITIONSPHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, ship and deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENT
Working environment will include warehouse, manufacturing, and greenhouse environments. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.REQUIRED TRAINING
High School Diploma or GED At least six months experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Completed course work from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirements may be substituted for experience. This position requires training on Good Manufacturing Practices critical to the effective implementation of the Food Safety Plan and the maintenance of food safety, quality and process efficiency.AAP/EEO Statement
MMMG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMMG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MMMG expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MMMG employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.