Job Description We are seeking an additional team members to assist us with the packaging and sorting of inventory. We are looking for self starters that can follow through on daily assessments displaying consistent and accurate results. This is a great opportunity for students looking to earn a steady income while attending classes. We maintain a positive working environment and company culture. Our staff enjoy a direct performance based incentive plan and the possibility of professional growth within the company. Applicant will need the following skills: - Able to use simple hand tools such as scissors and fasteners - Good communication and organizational skills - The ability to maintain and upkeep a clean work space - The drive to meet or exceed daily production goals Requirements - High School Diploma or Equivalent - Valid Drivers License - Availability for either days (7-3p) or afternoon shifts (3-11p) - Able to pass a background check and drug screen Job Type: Full-time Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00<p><img title="Banner" alt="" src="https://workablehr.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/photos/223229/15c2309aa771e7a6f86194496a601c72.jpg"></p><p><br></p><p><strong>COMPANY PROFILE</strong></p><p>LXRandCo celebrates luxury masterpieces: we truly believe that iconic handbags deserve new lives. Our mission is to connect people with modern vintage pieces, to bring fresh inspiration, and promote sustainable practice by giving renewed life to luxury handbags and accessories.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>POSITION SUMMARY</strong></p><p>LXRandCo is currently seeking a highly energetic, responsible and experienced Senior Story Teller (Sales Associate Supervisor) for our shop in shop inside the Stein Mart departmant store. The ideal candidate will support the District Manager with clienteling, welcome customers when they enter the store and assist customers with superior product knowledge and fashion advice.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>KEY RESPONSIBILITIES</strong></p><ul> <li>Drive Sales</li> <li>Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products</li> <li>Assist the District Manager in an effective and efficient manner</li> <li>General upkeep of the store</li> <li>Assist with recruitment and staff management</li> <li>Meet sales goals</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><strong>QUALIFICATIONS</strong></p><ul> <li>Minimum of 3-5 years of proven luxury retail experience in a similar role within retail stores in the area</li> <li>Proven ability to sell big ticket items</li> <li>Proven experience in customer satisfaction</li> <li>Foreign language fluency is an asset</li> </ul><p><strong>SKILLS</strong></p><ul> <li>Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills</li> <li>Trend spotting and fashion forward with a deep passion for fashion and luxury</li> <li>High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers</li> <li>Team-player mentality</li> <li>Ability to network and socialize with our target customers</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p><strong>What LXRandCO Has to Offer</strong></p><ul> <li>Competitive Salary and Multiple Commission Programs</li> </ul>LxrandcoWest Bloomfield TownshipMI
VIEW JOBS11/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-04T00:00Starting at:$11/hr
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
* Provide hospitality and exceptional service to guests by making product recommendations, answering questions, assisting with purchases and suggestive selling.
* Set and maintain and service and self service cases.
* Promote various products by preparing and offering samples.
* Rotate and cull product to ensure freshness and reduce shrink.
* Scan all waste to ensure accurate shrink recording.
* Clean and sanitize department including equipment, work areas, service areas, containers and utensils.
* Follow safe food handling and personal hygiene practices.
* Follow all safety practices, including lockout/tagout of equipment.
* Receive, verify, price and store department deliveries.
* Ensure products, sandwiches, salads and special orders are prepared to specifications.
* Stay current on food trends and new items relevant to department and building sales.
* Adhere to all Busch's policies, practices and procedures.
* Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and associates.
* High school diploma
* Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and listening skills
* Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask questions, listen, and make product recommendations
* Proficient merchandising skills including fresh and appealing displays in service, self-service and bakery areas and effective cross merchandising throughout the store
* Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual standards
Busch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch's family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.
Busch's, Inc.West BloomfieldMI
VIEW JOBS10/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-25T00:00Overview
Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy of West Bloomfield, MI. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our West Bloomfield Envy, LLC, franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
* Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
* Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
* Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
* Benefits that help you take care of you including free monthly massage and facial services, healthcare, 401 (k) and paid time off for our full time team members.
* A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a good wage plus sales incentives and regular contests.
* A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
* Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
* Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
* Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
* Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
* Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
* Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
* Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
* People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn't the easy thing).
* Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
* Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
* Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Massage EnvyWest BloomfieldMI