Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Internship US Community Activation Intern
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Insiders is an internationally well-known marketing activation company, specialized in Word of Mouth marketing.
WoM-campaigns are set up through the Insiders community (www.theinsidernet.com). Insiders develop their honest opinion based on an exciting and well-informed product experience, which is shared with their friends and colleagues.
We create the professional bridge between interesting brands and influential consumers in order to spark authentic advocacy.
The Community Activation Intern is an entry level position that plays a vital role in managing our online community that delivers content for our branded campaigns. You are the primary contact for our brand ambassadors and are responsible for supporting the needs of our community. In this cross-functional role, you will also create campaign related content for our company blog and will manage our social media channels. The Community Activation Manager works closely with our Campaign and Content Managers to assist with miscellaneous creative and campaign tasks as needed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, schedule and launch actions to activate our community in creating online content.
- Interact with our brand ambassadors by e-mail, on our company blog and on social media.
- Provide support to our community: answering campaign related questions, writing instructions, ensuring reports are completed in timely manner.
- Write, compile and post campaign related content on the blog and social media channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and able to work effectively without being micro managed
- You are a social media enthusiast and have an understanding of online communities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Social Media tools.
- You speak fluent English; other languages are a plus.
- You are creative, highly adaptable and eager to learn.
- Educational requirements: You have earned or are working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, or a related field.
Why join Grapevine US (aka The Insiders)?
- We are a young and growing advertising company, which specializes in Word-of-Mouth (WOM) marketing: a new and fast-growing marketing medium. Our online community shares its experience with new product launches in reviews, photos, videos and social posts for the brands of our customers.
- We are part of a global team, operating in over 25 countries and have run campaigns for the worlds leading companies such as Samsung, Philips, P&G, Sony, Unilever and many others. Expand your experience by working with the reputable brands we represent.
- We are always looking for energetic and highly motivated individuals to help grow our company, so this internship can result in a full-time position for willing and capable applicants.
- Hours: Hours are flexible, you may work full time or part time based on schedule and availability Pay: Pay starts at $10 per hour with imminent opportunity to move into a salaried position with benefits pending capability and performance.