Interim Executive Assistant - (C Level) To The Managing Director
Kirkland , WA 98033
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
is currently helping our client, a local philanthropic organization whose mission is to empower women and children across the globe
, with their search for anInterim Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
. This is an opportunity to work for a world class and one of a kind enterprise.Location
- Kirkland, WAContract Duration
1 year contract (fully benefited - amazing benefits!)Pay Rate
- market hourly pay / Non-Exempt
Must be able to pass Background Investigation including Criminal, Public Records and Credit Checks.
Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record for occasional work-related errands.POSITION SUMMARY
This contract role provides executive and administrative services in to the Managing Director of a complex and dynamic organization. This role is responsible for: day-to-day calendar management and support with travel planning, logistics, expense tracking and communication. This role ensures the office of Managing Director runs effectively and efficiently and collaborates across the organization to create precise and detailed documents, often with tight timeline parameters.RESPONSIBILITIESOffice of the Managing Director - Administration
- Action Item tracking - emphasizing prioritization and impact on scheduling and integrating time management.
- Drafting action/agenda items.
- Strategic calendar management understanding the rhythm for the schedule, building and thinking through impact of events and changes to overall calendar. Synchronization of Managing Directors schedule with other members of the leadership team and working in collaboration with EAs and staff throughout the organization making and communicating schedule decisions.
- Administrative point of contact across the organization and other entities.
- Create detailed briefs, documents other materials as requested in support of the activities of Managing Director.
- Management and full accountability for all internal and external deadlines related to correspondence of the Managing Director.
- Coordinates travel planning and schedules; This includes transportation, accommodations, external meeting facilities, conference/event registrations, travel documentation, etc.
- Management of MDs contacts and administration in CRM system.
- Conducts research to fulfill duties and requests as needed.
- Monitors and maintains subscriptions, ID/passwords.
- Cross-trains as backup to other administrative functions as needed.
- Provides high level of customer service to all visitors, guests and partners.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Executive Assistant to The Managing Director on daily tasks and duties
5-7 years of combined experience in administration and executive support. Heavy emphasis on calendaring, scheduling, and communication. Experience in the following industries preferred: hospitality, public relations, high tech, executive office.
- College degree is preferred.
- Position requires proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) and basic math concepts (add, subtract, multiply, divide, common fractions).
- Must be able to pass Background Investigation including Criminal, Public Records and Credit Checks.
- Must possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record for occasional work-related errands.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills focusing on proactive anticipation of customized needs.
- Must have a proven track record of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, requiring a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and privacy during sensitive situations and able to use discretion with communications. Must be able to uphold and ensure security and confidentiality of all information.
- Demonstrated effectiveness meeting deadlines in a role requiring continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Able to work independently, and able to disseminate information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Able to maintain a positive, cooperative and professional attitude in stressful and time sensitive situations and circumstances.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills - able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing deadlines and requests, while strategically thinking ahead.