Interim Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) - Skilled Nursing
ABOUT THE JOB
Ready to take a step in a new direction with your career? Try an interim assignment! We have a great opportunity for an interim Director of Nursing (DON / DNS) in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Garden City, Kansas.
The Director of Nursing (DON) must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks. Duties for the Director of Nursing include oversight of the day-to-day clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
• Active Kansas Registered Nurse (RN) license
• At least 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing (DON) in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
• Must have strong computer literacy and competency skills
• Possess effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to implement new policies, procedures, and programs related to acuity of residents
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS