Chicago , IL
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ETONIEN is sourcing for an Interim Controller to support a global manufacturing company based in the Chicago, IL area.
The ideal candidate will have a CPA and 10+ years of relevant Controller-level experience in a restructuring environment. He or she will be self-directed and very hands-on with strong experience with technical and general accounting within a fast-paced environment.
- In collaboration with the Executive Management will support post-acquisition integration efforts to upgrade/streamline the accounting process
- Work with the onsite accounting team to clean up the financials and provide better insight into the numbers for the outside investors.
- Provide leadership to accounting staff and oversee all accounting functions, including financial reports, cash flow, accounts receivable, accounts payable, closing of the general ledger, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Closely manage and analyze operational expenses, budget and income statements.
- Responsible for the monthly close process
- Preparation of COGS, accruals and reclasses
- Establish and implement appropriate internal controls
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance required; CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years progressive and relevant work experience (Manufacturing)
- Must have restructuring/clean-up experience
- Must have advanced knowledge in the use of middle market ERP systems
- Must possess excellent analytical skills and have strong cost systems background
- Detail oriented and organized workflow
- Local candidates preferred