Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Healthcare Employment Partners
Florence , SC 29505
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for aIntensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
in theNortheastern area of South Carolina.
Responsibilities of the Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse:
- Shift Details:Nights 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Offering Relocation Assistance; Sign On Bonus, and Loan Repayment with commitment.
Requirements of the Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse:
- Deliver nursing care to all patients, including assessing patient needs, planning, delivering and coordinating care.
- Reassessing/evaluating care
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of SC.
- 1 year of recent ICU experience in acute care hospital setting required.
- BLS/ACLS Certified.
This facility isregional acute care facility serving all major specialties dedicated to servingthe healthcare needs of the citizens of Northeastern South Carolina.
This areas a fine example of a genteel, Southern city. This mid-sized Southern city is large enough to boast a performance theater, symphony orchestra, many ballet companies, museums, festivals, the Pee Dee Cyclones in the Southern Professional Hockey league, and the world-class recreation complex Freedom Florence. Still, the City is small enough to preserve a small-town feeling with a number of tree-lined streets and parks, all of which add to the pleasant lifestyle that citizens enjoy. Residents exude a strong sense of community pride and Southern hospitality.