Summit2Sea is a technology consulting firm run by hands on technologists that combines people, process and technology to deliver great things to our clients.
As an IPA Developer, you will work with alongside other Summit2Sea team members and our clients to automate their business processes with intelligence. You will work directly with our clients to understand the current state of the business flows, design future state flows and bring those designs to reality by developing the automation in UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism. The IPA developer will use an Agile mindset to set expectations with the product owner, limit work in process, deliver and demonstrate working code and build automated testing into the development life cycle. The IPA developer will write code that conforms to our standards, fosters peer review and incorporates re-use. The IPA developer works with ML Engineers to deliver Intelligent Automation by combining IPA with machine learning. At Summit2Sea, our goal is to hire the best of the best. You have the autonomy in your role and career path with the support of a team that's been there before. Your path at Summit2Sea can lead in whichever direction you have the will and aptitude to achieve: technical expert, solution architect, leader, business development, people development, knowledge sharer or even partner.
Active DoD clearance with one or more of the following:
- IPA Development using UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator, Automation Anywhere, Pega or Blue Prism
- Knowledge of one or more federal business processes such as financial / accounting, procurement, logistics, HR, IT, budgeting.
- Understanding of how to build and deploy working bots with elegant exception handling using an IPA / RPA development tool, e.g. UiPath Studio
- Knowledge of relevant Federal business systems, e.g. SAP, Oracle, Concur, Unison Prism, Hyperion, Sunflower, PD2, SAM, FPDS.
- Knowledge of Federal / DoD security protocols and standards
- Understanding of how to deploy and tune bots and underlying systems to reflect additional data volumes driven by IPA.
- Comfortable with an Agile continuous improvement mindset
- Experience building and integrating ML models into RPA.
- DoD Secret Clearance
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A CONSULTANT
The ideal team member brings all of these attributes together, but some people can differentiate themselves by being adept at some of them.
1. Exemplary communication skills - the ability to listen and share complex ideas in a concise and easy to understand manner
2. Business acumen - industry experience combined with the ability to quickly understand an organizations business processes
3. Functional knowledge - expert knowledge of ERP, analytic or automation applications and their supporting business processes
4. Technical expertise - development and programming background in multiple languages
5. Project Management - the ability to plan, manage expectations and deliver on time and on budget
6. Critical Thinking - the ability to apply a disciplined repeatable process to solve problems
7. Perseverance - the ability to encounter obstacles and overcome them
Upper Tier Compensation includes a base salary and bonuses based upon: performance, business development, employee referrals and knowledge sharing. We value the individual and share our company's success across our team.
Summit2Sea is committed to offering our employees a benefits package that is competitive and comprehensive enough to meet their goals and needs. As a valued member of the S2S team, employees are provided with a collection of benefits to include paid holidays, health and dental care to name a few.Compensation Components
-Competitive Base Salary
-Quarterly Recruiting Bonus
-New Sales Bonus
-Knowledge Contribution BonusBenefit Components
-Vacation/Sick Leave/Personal Time Off
Summit2Sea Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Summit2sea Consulting, LLC