Position Role/Tile:Intelligence AnalystLocation:Reston, VA.
As a JAST Intelligence Analyst, you will provide embedded and reach back support to Improvised Threat and C-IED efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units and partners.You will provide multi-intelligence analysis and fusion that integrates existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and IED network activity and narrow the search space to conduct counter-threat and C-IED operations.As required, you will interact directly with the deployed intelligence consumer during the development of intelligence products to meet unit and subordinate element intelligence requests for information.As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners.
More than (1) one year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience within the CENTCOM AOR.
You must also possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
You should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and (6) six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,37600 Central Ct.Suite #214Newark, CA 94560.
VIEW JOBS1/14/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-14T00:00Job Description
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for an intelligence analyst to provide high-value counter-terrorism analysis for an important government customer. In this role, you will:
* Research and produce all-source counterterrorism studies and products focused on groups and networks operating in various geographic areas to support senior U.S. government and DoD audiences.
* Produce strategic-level all-source production on terrorist activities to include their operational capabilities, internal security, organizational facilities, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) in order to support national-level counterterrorism planning and operational missions.
* Be working in a fast-paced environment, where multi-tasking and time-management skills are critical.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
The successful candidate must enjoy working both independently and in a team setting, receiving input from others, and must be able to concisely explain complex topics in person, e-mail, and briefings. The candidate must have experience producing original all-source analysis from unevaluated/raw classified data by fusing all major intelligence disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, etc). The candidate must have a working knowledge of Intelligence Community reporting methods, experience with various message handling systems, and Microsoft Office.
* 3+ years of experience in an intelligence analysis role
* Bachelor Degree or 7+ total years of relevant intelligence experience in lieu of a degree
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.BAE SystemsRestonVA
VIEW JOBS1/6/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-06T00:00Description
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst to work at a government facility in Reston, Virginia on the FSDE Contract. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience assisting DTRA-OI-OA Focused Support Decisive Action program in its mission to counter improvised threats. You will provide support to our client, and forward deployed units, focused on countering improvised threats and the networks that finance, build or employ such threats.
Duties will include taking structured and unstructured data and distilling the information into a cohesive analytical product for the senior military audience. You will execute your mission through integration of data from diverse intelligence disciplines, including SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, IMINT, and HUMINT to illuminate entities and networks of interest, supporting both conventional and other forces CONUS and OCONUS. Ability to deploy with 4-6 month rotations to austere, forward deployed locations to include hostile and semi-permissive environments.
As an All Source Intelligence Analyst, you will
* Develop multi-intelligence analysis and assessments that integrates existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and CIED network activity and narrow the search space to conduct counter-threat operations.
* Interact directly with the supported Combatant Commands, deployed intelligence consumers, foreign partners, and the Community of Interest during the development of intelligence products to meet Command, unit and subordinate element intelligence requests for information and inform a variety of activities to protect critical infrastructure.
* Plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners to enhance the organization's ability to effectively mitigate the IED and improvised threat.
* While deployed, you will embed with warfighters to assist operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks. You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency and international partners.
* Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
* Bachelor's degree with 18+ years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
* More than one year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience within the CENTCOM AOR.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Experience in all-source intel analysis daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
* Practical experience with JIDO's ANTS toolset.
* Be deployable to the required theater of operations (be able to pass SRC process; valid US passport)
* Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
* More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
* More than three years of experience providing C-IED intelligence support and/or asymmetric threat analysis.
* More than ten years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
* Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook.
* Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, DataXplorer SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
* Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
* Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Leidos Holdings Inc.RestonVA
VIEW JOBS1/24/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-24T00:00Company Overview
Riverbed enables organizations to maximize performance and visibility for networks and applications, so they can overcome complexity and fully capitalize on their digital and cloud investments. The Riverbed Network and Application Performance Platform enables organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. The platform addresses performance and visibility holistically with best-in-class WAN optimization, network performance management (NPM), application acceleration (including Office 365, SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), and enterprise-grade SD-WAN. Riverbed's 30,000+ customers include 99% of the Fortune 100.
About this Position
Title: Majors Accounts Software Sales Executive - Federal Intel Agencies
Clearance: Preferable, TS/SCI or TS/SCI eligible.
Location: Reston, VA
* You will manage the strategic selling cycle for 10+ high profile Federal accounts
* Clearance is preferred, TS/SCI or TS/SCI eligible.
* Establish and maintain long-term client relationships; qualifying new business in addition to participating in retention, cross sell, and up sell opportunities.
* Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating, leveraging and collaborating with additional resources - i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (Presales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive leadership - when needed.
* Prepare accurate forecast, document daily activities in salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
* Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
* Sell deeper and wider into assigned accounts. Identifying requirements from other departments within an assigned account and then configuring an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
* Serve as a Trusted Advisor - identifying, penetrating, and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach.
* Exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management.
* New business hunter with 10+ years enterprise sales experience, selling into one or more of the following agencies: DIA, Dept. Of State, Drug Enforcement Agency, Marine Corp Intelligence Agency (MCIA)
* Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 12 months
* Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
* Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
* Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
* Existing relationships within the assigned client base is preferred.
* Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Check us out on:www.riverbed.com@LifeAtRiverbed
Riverbed Technology, Inc.RestonVA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.