Applied Systems, Inc.
Lincoln , NE 68501
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for an Integration Associate to join our Product Management team. In this role, you will build integrations between our products and our carrier partners' systems. Coordinating with the Integration Lead responsible for managing our carrier partners' integration projects, you will define how the data in our rating product is mapped to external systems and configure these data mappings using our proprietary systems and tools. Your delivery of high-quality integrations will facilitate the quoting of insurance in an efficient manner, providing accurate quotes from multiple carriers to help the independent agencies who use our applications win more business.
Perform testing and quality assurance reviews of your work throughout the integration process, to ensure our reputation for quality is upheld
Actively collaborate with other team members, using various communication tools to engage with both onsite and remote employees
Maintain timely summaries of work performed for carrier integrations so that all Applied Rater team members have easy access to the current status of each integration
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB
Associate's degree in technology/related field; or equivalent work experience
Strong technical acumen/abilities
Excellent problem solving skills; strong logical reasoning and solution oriented
Ability to plan and organize technical projects and meet deadlines
Ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment
Multi-tasking capabilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Experience in the insurance industry a plus
WHO WE ARE
- LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF CLOUD-BASED INSURANCE SOFTWARE- Applied Systems develops the top two Insurance Agency/Broker Management software products in the world. In addition, we also provide innovative mobile apps, Data Analytics, Customer Self-Service, Insurer Connectivity & Rating, eServicing, Benefits Design, and CRM software products. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied's people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES- We offer cloud solutions, implementation and education services, 24x7 technical support, and consulting services that are built specifically for our clients.
- AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY- We have been voted the 2019 Best Cloud-Based Software Solutions Provider in the insurance industry (2019 Corporate Excellence Awards), the 2019 Digital Service Provider of the Year (Corporate Insider) and are ranked #56 in the Cloud Top 500 report for the largest cloud application vendors in the world (Apps That Run the World).
- GOOGLE'S INVESTMENT IN APPLIED- Google/CapitalG made a minority investment in Applied that will spur AI, machine learning, and digital marketing innovation in the global insurance industry.
- CLIENTS- We provide technology to over 160k users within insurance agencies, brokerages, and carriers throughout the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
- EMPLOYEES- Applied currently has 1,700+ employees across the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
COMPANY CULTURE & PERKS
- JOIN A GREAT TEAM- We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- RELAXED DRESS CODE- Applied allows for a relaxed dress code where jeans are permitted; we call this "Dress for your Day"!
- FUN PARTIES & PERKS- Fun perks are a staple at Applied, including holiday parties with games and contests, summer celebrations employee appreciation events, art contests, employee discount programs, free bagel and fruit on Tuesdays, and more!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT- We are a growing company that offers career opportunities, and not just "another job". Applied believes in growing our employees and promoting from within, offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the way!
- CAREER STABILITY & LONGEVITY- Our average employee tenure is 14 years!
- CULTURE OF RECOGNITION- Applied provides a culture of employee recognition with our Circle of Excellence program, and our internal social network recognition program.
- APPLIED CARES- We have a culture that embraces and promotes volunteerism. Applied encourages our employees to help local charities and communities through the 'Applied Cares' program
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE- Applied offers Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Virtual Doctors' Appointments, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Illness, Group Accident, and Wellness Incentives to ensure employees are covered from day one.
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND- In addition to wellness benefits, Applied offers traditional and Roth 401k options, with employer match. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, and Business Travel Accident insurance are also offered.
- WORKLIFE BALANCE- There is more to life than work: that is why Applied offers benefits to help balance your work and home life. We offer competitive paid vacation time, personal/sick time, paid holidays, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and a free day off for your birthday!
TO LEARN MORE
- Please visit AppliedSystems.com.
Applied Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.