An Integrated Producer has 3+ years of experience in multichannel tactics for advertising. They are creative problem solvers whose production expertise allows them to guide development efforts for digital and print tactics. Strong leadership skills help them oversee the project teams activities, as they are accountable for the overall quality of work in conjunction with functional leads, ensuring goals are met and projects delivered on time and on budget.
They are great communicators, motivators and project managers with an innate ability to take ownership and accountability of their projects As a result, they juggle multiple project priorities with ease and discipline. They advise teams on best practices, scope, timing and pricing, and actively participate in presenting work. They are able to build strong, resilient relationships with internal departments and external clients.
They manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and are conversant with the roles of Account Management, Design, Copywriting, Studio, Print Production, Editorial, User Experience, Technology, and Quality Assurance. They have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages. They have experience with MLR submission platforms, requirements, and associated processes. Whether its advising on the feasibility of creative concepts, planning resource assignments, ensuring priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time, the only thing certain is that no one day is ever the same.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Cross-functional CollaborationPartner with internal functions to develop and execute scopes of projects, including estimates and timelines, successfully and efficiently Resource ManagementManage all tasks and resourcing, using project management tool (WorkFront), to ensure projects are up to date, tasks adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent.
• Function as a brand dedicated integrated producer, being the hub of all project execution, partnering closely with account and participating producers.
• Manage print and small-moderate digital projects, including sales aids, banners, emails, brochures, and website updates.
• Work with account and functional leads to develop project brief details as it pertains to scope of work, timing and cost based on business, user, regulatory and functional requirements.
• Develop, implement, and manage project plans, including timelines and estimates in project management tool (WorkFront).
• Manage all tasks and resourcing, using project management tool (WorkFront), to ensure projects are up to date, tasks adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent.
• Responsible for allocation technology and UX resources for banner, email, and website update projects in conjunction with Resource Manager and functional leads in WorkFront.
• Partner with New Business on pitches to help ensure tactics are created on time.
• Monitor and advise print production resources, including studio, art buying, retouching, and external partners on impending resource needs and project requirements as they shift day to day.
• Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis, maintaining internal status reports.
• Partner with Account Management to track and report project burn rates.
• Ensure proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams.
• Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
• Monitor and ensure success of all MLR activities, including submission systems/platforms, submission requirements, and reference and support materials.
• Oversight and workflow management to gain critical internal approvals via Digital Routing platform. General understanding and experience with Comps, manuscript, layout, blackline/production copy.
• Working knowledge of executing static digital assets for e-publications, web placement and digital counterparts to print pieces.
• Experience with managing smaller digital projects, including banners, emails, and website updates.
• Knowledge of and advocate for production processes; ensures team members follow best practices during project execution.
• Familiarity of agile methodology and how to manage a project using agile-like principles is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package