Integrated Logistics Support Analyst
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 months ago
- In this position the ILS Analyst provides support focusing on IT system lifecycle sustainment. Specifically the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain the following deliverables:
- Navy Training System Plan (NTSP)
- Capability Support Plan (CSP)
- Logistics Requirements Funding Summery (LRFS)
- Training Material Development Limited Deployment
- Navy Enterprise Service Desk (NESD) Help Desk Site for New Programs
- Provide ILS subject matter expertise to support ILS processes and documentation updates.
- Participate in required working group meetings, Integrated team sessions, in-process reviews and other meetings.
- Assist in the preparation, documentation and maintenance of acquisition strategies, strategic plans, and other formal acquisition, program, or system documentation.
- Provide ILS subject matter expertise in the preparation of materials for the Independent Logistics Assessment (ILA) and provide support at ILA meetings.
- Review and provide input to Navy ePS training materials. Review and provide input to the Navy ePS service desk documentation.
- Provide administrative support before, during, and after all Navy ePS Logistics meetings (e.g., take minutes and action items), and facilitate these meetings as needed.
- Develop and update logistics risks within the Navy ePS RTC CETS.
- Develop and update logistics requests for changes (RFCs) within the Navy ePS RTC CETS.
- Develop and update logistics Program Health Assessment.
- Update and submit weekly Logistics Status Reports to APM
- Being able to perform their work with minimal direction or oversight is a must. The candidate must understand how their tasks fit within the overall program objectives and perform their work accordingly. The selected candidate will be expected to engage with program leadership, external business partners and customers to provide relevant information regarding the program
- Six (6) years of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, and analytical/logical thinking.
- Active Secret clearance
- Motivated self-starter who can approach technical problems with creative solutions
- Proven skills in problem solving and decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and research problems of a complex nature, make judgment decisions and recommendations as to their solution
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects and associated deliverables. Time management skills are a critical requirement.
- Ability to work as a team for project deliverables
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Core4ce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Core4ce does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Core4ce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Core4ce complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Core4ce expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Core4ces employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.