Inbloom Autism Services
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The intake specialist takes calls from new or prospective clients, asks a series of questions for the purpose of compiling data, and then uses this data to determine the best next course of action for that client. They will be responsible for taking the perspective client all the way from the time of initial contact through scheduling their first appointment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and answer calls from prospective clients to determine if we would be a good fit a a provider.
- Processes paperwork for new clients efficiently and in accordance with protocols.
- Obtains pertinent information from new clients by asking them to complete surveys or interviews courteously and professionaly.
- Answers and screens inquiry calls and emails from prospective clients.
- Ensures that all admission forms are properly signed and filed.
- Communicates with other team members constructively in order to reduce conflict and enhance the resolution of issues.
- Respects client or patient dignity and confidentiality.
- Understand and communicate insurance benefits and eligibility to prospective clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to use standard office equipment such as telephones, computers, copiers, fax machines and others.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Shows proficiency with computer programs which may include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and others.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and the ability to calm patients or clients who may be distraught.
- Shows the ability to calm frustrated clients quickly and make decisions based upon anticipated outcomes.
- Possesses the ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Strong Written and Communication skills
- Ability to multitask and has exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and coordinate between departments.
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance with low monthly premiums
- 401k with Match (FT and PT Employees)
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Ongoing career-focused training to always help you grow
- Quick career advancement for those who show up and work hard
- Opportunities to relocate to our other markets!