Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Insurance CSR (Commercial Lines)
Denver , Colorado 80014
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Insurance CSR (Commercial Lines)Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owners toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.What are we looking for?
We are adding a CSR to our growing team! This person would be responsible for assisting our internal staff as well as customers.Is this you?
Expectations / Typical Day in the Life:
- Hold a Current / Active Insurance Property / Casualty Producer License
- Must have Commercial Lines Experience
- Ability to multi-task and cope with a fast paced busy environment
- Able to critically analyze all situations and solve problems through conflict resolution
- Capable of handling difficult customers with a professional attitude
- Effective communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
- A good listener with sound judgement
- Maintain strong Desk and Time Management organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new processes/system and grow in the Insurance industry
- Basic computer skills including Word and Excel
- Punctual at all times and able to work flexible work hours
- Maintain a positive and friendly working attitude
- High School Graduate / GED
- Understand the companys insurance policies and products and be able to describe all coverages and whether a policy covers a specific type of loss.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all insurance online rating systems.
- Discuss with Producers and Customers about the insurance carriers policies, products and services.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Underwriting/ Accounting process including quoting, binding, policy issuance, issuing statements, and Certificates of Insurance.
- Analyze customers questions and complaints with the Insurance Agency Manager and BD Producers to recommend solutions and resolve conflicts.
- Have a thorough understanding of Documentation/Recording for all conversations with clients, BE Producers and Insurance Underwriters and provide details of inquiries / complaints and the action steps that were taken for resolution.
- Assist BD Producers in the completion/filing of policy documents (i.e. Accord Application, Supplemental Applications, etc.) and notify the Producers whenever an error is discovered or when there needs to be a corrections to any documents.
- Have a thorough knowledge of running MVRs (Motor Vehicle Reports) Credit Checks any required Background Information for the required gathering of Underwriting Information.
- Send emails, newsletters, mail and forms of correspondences to customers and Producers.
- Receive reports of claims and communicate reports of investigation to Insurance Producers and policy holders.
- Forward and expedite all claims to the appropriate insurance claims departments for handling and investigation.
- Maintain strong clientele relationship with customers.
- Maintain strong work relationships with Insurance Carriers, Underwriters & Service Departments.
- Act as a liaison with other intercompany departments and provide assistance when requested.
- Manage and protect the reputation of the company and the Insurance Carriers that we represent.
All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire