Insurance Agent- Sales Representative
Aurora , CO 80014
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our growing team who are driven to succeed as an Insurance Agent.
Agent must enjoy the satisfaction that comes from helping others protect and secure their financial future, while growing their own. Personable and great with customers in person, over the phone, and via email, a must. The prime candidate for this position is someone who loves the idea of meeting new people and enjoys being an educator.
If this sounds like a great fit for you we look foward to embracing you to a great team! If you have proper licensing requirements (or are able to become licensed prior to hire date ) and can see yourself in this role, please apply!
According to BusinessInsurance.com, Shelter insurance was rated as one of the Best Place to Work in Insurance for large companies!
- Experience with computer applications and an ability to adapt to a variety of new technological systems.
- Previous sales experience
- Licensing Property & Casualty license (must retain by hire date)
- Life & Health license (must retain by hire date)
- Quoting and closing incoming and outside prospect sales leads
- Previous Insurance or Financial services experience is a plus!
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Dedicated to customer service and sales
- Driven to consistently follow-up with clients from company leads
- Monthly goal of 40 P&C quotes and 2 life appointments
- To recieve variable bonus the minimum of 30 P&C & 2 life written policies are required per month
Insurance Sales Representative
- Property & Casualty license. Must have upon hire.
- Life & Health license. Must have upon hire.
- 1-2 Years of Insurance Sales/Service Experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in peoples lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop insurance quotes, follow through with sales presentations, and close with deal of policy.
- Establish long-term client relationships and provide consistent follow up, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support will include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to succeed each and every day.
Required licenses or certifications, upon hire:
- Property and Casualty License
- Life and Health Insurance License
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits:
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
*This position is with a Shelter Insurance independent contractor agent, not with Shelter Insurance Companies. Employees of Shelter Insurance agent must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. Shelter insurance agent are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Shelter agents employees are not employees of Shelter Insurance Companies.