In-Store Line Supervisor Trainee Full-Time (Greenfield)
Tri City National Bank
Greenfield , WI 53220
Posted 2 weeks ago
Invest In You! Tri City National Bank is your hometown bank. We believe in putting customers first, building relationships, and fostering a sense of community. We work in a team environment with opportunities for hard workers to grow personally and professionally. We enjoy celebrating success and great benefits along the way. Most importantly, we believe superior customer service paired with the right banking solutions help our customers and businesses fulfill their financial dreams, and our communities grow. Our ideal candidate believes in our mission, values continuous learning, and is comfortable adapting to change. If this resonates with you, apply today and come join our team. #investinyou
At Tri City National Bank come and work for your local Community Bank where you will receive the following great benefits* and invest in you!
- Full Time: 401(k), tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision paid vacation and more!
- Part Time: 401(k), up to 20 hours of paid vacation after 6 months and work-life balance!
- No early mornings or late nights.
- Monthly schedule.
- Closed on major holidays.
- Learn about the financial industry.
- Regular feedback with five reviews in the first two years with opportunities for promotions and wage increases.
- Opportunities to give back to the community and make a difference.
- You won't get lost in the crowd... interactions with senior leadership and career advancement potential.
This full-time position is located at 4279 S 76th Street in Greenfield, WI.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 9:30am-7pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9:30am-4pm.
Line Supervisor Trainee
Performs all types of Personal Banking functions including promoting and selling Bank deposit services to new and existing customers, counseling customers on financial problems or product decisions. Trains to be the substitute for Bank Managers/Assistant Bank Managers as needed.
May perform any or all of the following:
- Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customer personal and financial needs and solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types to maximize Bank profits.
- Maintain account stability by acting as a full service representative including opening and administering all types of consumer accounts, servicing assigned accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customers and profitable accounts.
- Process customer transactions such as deposits, account payments, check cashing and account withdrawals.
- Balance and reconcile daily transactions in cash drawer to the computer, preparing and processing all supporting documentation.
- Perform aisle selling of the Bank's products, promotions or services to the store customers on a regular basis.
- Learn to:
- Prepare and process consumer account support documents for both new and existing account relationships, including any computer terminal input.
- Monitor customer flow in lobby ensuring that customers are being assisted efficiently and by the proper Bank personnel.
- Organize and maintain various consumer banking files ensuring that files are complete and up-to-date, maintain and replenish consumer banking supplies and inventory.
- Trains to be the substitute for the Bank Manager/Assistant Bank Manager in the supervision and control of Bank activities.
- Work with Bank Manager/Assistant Bank Manager to complete in a timely and consistent manner vault balancing, Tyme, 2159s & 1099s, cash reports, variances, overdrafts, fed returns, new accounts, and any other issues that may come up.
- Ability to travel to other locations, as requested by Manager.
- All other duties as assigned.
Sales/cash handling experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school education or equivalent knowledge of several subjects in order to express complex thoughts clearly in writing, perform math calculations and deal effectively with professionals and managers within and outside the Bank.
- A high degree of customer service orientation and sales ability required, including effective sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
- Previous sales or retail experience.
- Ability to set priorities and organize work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files
- Able and willing to work weekends as needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have prior cash handling experience. In addition, some banking and/or supervisory experience is required.
Supervise staff of 2 or more employees in the absence of Bank Manager or Assistant Bank Manager.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines such as a fax, typewriter, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.
Called upon to work flexible days, hours, and locations. Works in a typical bank setting.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or email@example.com.
(* Must be 21 to enroll in 401(k), and must work an average of 20+ hours per week in order to be eligible for paid vacation.)