About Kuecker Pulse Integration (KPI):
Created in July 2021 as a result of combination of Kuecker Logistics Group, PULSE Integration and QC Software by private equity firm Ares Management, Kuecker Pulse Integration (KPI) is a systems integrator that seeks out leading technologies within the areas of material handling equipment and information systems and combines
them with proven design and operational strategies to help improve our customers operations. Our talented group of industry experts combine the powers of scalable material handling systems, innovative software and custom automation engineering for complete, unique solutions that help companies, across a broad spectrum of industry segments, become leaders in their industries. We are equipment agnostic, and our solutions incorporate leading technologies such as mobile robots, automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS), automated guided vehicles (AGV), goods-to-person technology, sortation, and conveyor. KPI currently has approximately 200 FTEs and $150m revenue with growth expected to double in size (at a minimum) through organic and acquisitive activities.
We are looking for an experienced Installation and Service Technician to support continued material handling growth in the greater Wilkes-Barre region. The installation and Service technician will deliver exceptional customer service through the installation of various material handling projects (conveyor, racking, overhead cranes, etc.) and continued service of this assets.
1. Coordination and oversight of projects by working with engineering, sales, and customer contacts.
2. Establish service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; and completing small installation projects independently.
3. Coordinating third party contractors as needed to provide required services on-site as needed.
4. Maintain rapport with customers by examining their needs; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
5. Servicing existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigate & resolve customer issues or problems
6. Maintenance of KPI associated assets trucks, tools & supplies. This will include preventative maintenance of equipment.
7. Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
8. Install and service various materials handling equipment including conveyor, racking, shelving, cranes, etc.
Kuecker Pulse Integration