Inside Sales/Project Coordinator
Garland , TX 75042
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an experienced high energy individual to support the client facing needs of a growing systems integration company focused on the sports and entertainment market. Join our team of specialists providing solutions to some of the biggest brands in the world. This position has been created to help us deliver an exceptional customer service experience and will involve direct interaction with company leadership, as well as customers and vendors of the company.
- Support Internal Clients (Project Managers, Operations, Warehouse) through timely and accurate purchasing, order tracking, and reporting.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Qualify projects and reserve and track inventory.
- Oversee project procurement - Generate and send estimates, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Compile bill of materials and complete deal registrations.
- Track project milestones and maintain current invoice schedule.
- Receive items in financial software.
- Produce job cost reports.
- Support equipment staging and shipping efforts.
- Develop measurable purchasing cost down projects through vendor selection and price negotiation.
- Review open purchase orders and update daily log.
- Provide proactive timely communication regarding order status.
- Reconcile inventory at project conclusion.
- Sales Team Support
- Support Internal Sales team by taking an active role in calls/meetings, recording meeting notes & tracking project milestones to completion.
- Maintain and drive CRM use/follow up within our sales team.
- Support External Clients by participating in calls/meetings, tracking project milestones to completion, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Generate estimates and process purchase orders.
- Coordinate AmpThink resources in accordance with project schedule and project manager.
- Track orders and provide shipment notifications.
- Monitor project status and send daily updates.
- Reconcile customer orders and invoices.
- Actively participate in customer service whatever it takes- customers first!
- Amicable team building personality with a solve the problem mentality
- Strong MS office skills, superior Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with accounting software, preferably QuickBooks.
- Prior experience tracking project tasks/milestones.
- Detail oriented, detailed thinker with superior problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Willing to take direction and work against strict (sometimes impossible) timelines.
- Willing to learn and utilize new tools.
- Prepared to work extended hours, as needed to finish the job.
- Participate in our collaborative environment, develop/follow processes, and solve problems creatively.
- Proven track record of managing projects from conception to delivery.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Experience in fast paced manufacturing environments.
- Experience with logistics (small package & freight).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Understanding of WLAN systems, products, and key manufacturers (Cisco, Aruba, etc.)
AmpThink offers benefits which include 3 weeks of paid leave per year, 8 paid holidays, health insurance (PPO) premium paid in full for employees, and a Simple IRA retirement savings plan which matches dollar for dollar up to 3% of employee's annual salary. Our AmpForce program allows employees to use 3 paid work days to work for a charity or non-profit of their choosing. Our AmpThink gear program allows employees to select AmpThink logo gear each year. AmpThink employees also have access to optional, voluntary group benefits such as dental, life, disability, and financial planning.