Inside Sales Representative
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Transpay is a PE backed, high growth international payments company headquartered in NY with offices in Asia,
Europe, Africa and the Americas. We operate a global payments network of direct bank connections that covers over 120 countries and are licensed in 70 jurisdictions across Asia, Africa, Americas and Europe.
We are looking for a confident Inside Sales Representative who has demonstrated track record selling business to business and business to consumer (B2B/B2P) payment solutions to SMB clients.
The successful candidate will report directly to the SVP of Global Sales for Transpay and must 2 years+ experience selling payment solutions.
- Qualify new inbound leads through external research and direct contact with the prospect.
- Help SMB prospects sign up for the Transpay services through the online portal.
- Refer larger prospects to Transpays National Sales Representatives for further discussions.
- Present the Transpay solutions and key value propositions to prospects. Successfully handle objections and work to move the business through the sales lifecycle.
- Achieve annual revenue and sales targets as determined by executive management.
- Assist with onboarding for enterprise clients through the compliance process.
- Run lead and sales reports via Salesforce.com to provide to executive management.
- Establish, maintain, and expand relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing competitive marketplace and update internal resources (Executives leadership, Marketing and Sales Teams)
- Collaborate with internal executive, product, strategy, marketing, engineering, and account management teams to ensure products and strategies are continually positioned for maximum success.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years+ experience and proven track record selling B2B/B2P solutions to small and mid-sized clients.
- Knowledge and experience in the payment processing industry.
- Experience selling to clients that do business internationally.
- Must be a hunter and have the self-motivation and drive to be successful.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to achieve common goals.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- BA in business/sales/marketing preferred
- Must possess excellent written, oral, presentation, and follow up skills
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure and be an independent problem-solver
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with an attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- PC proficient, with knowledge of Microsoft Office products and
- Travel Required: