Inside Sales Representative
Richmond , VA 23173
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Compensation: Starting Salary $40,000 plus competitive commission. Top pay for top producers!
- Thriveworks, a leading mental health counseling and coaching practice, is seeking energetic, motivated, and results-oriented individuals to fill the Enrollment Specialist Customer Success position within our Client Services Department.
- There is an option for this position to be remote if outside of N. Virginia
- The Enrollment Specialist is an inside sales and service position responsible for helping prospective clients learn more about our counseling or coaching services.
- As an Enrollment Specialist you must be able to delight, empathize and convert 65% of clients to scheduled appointments. This is critical to ensure everyone gets the mental health services that they need.
- Converting 65% of our prospective clients by scheduling an initial appointment with one of our qualified licensed counselors
- Actively close sales leads
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Handle an average of 35 calls per day (mix between sales and existing clients)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent sales experience
- Ability to multitask by accessing information from a computer using various systems while talking with prospective clients on the phone
- Designated workspace to ensure client privacy to ensure HIPAA compliance
- Ability to cross-collaborate between departments
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a diverse population of clientele
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge and experience using business software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) and email
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am-9:00pm. *Shift Differential available for 12pm-9pm shift.*
- In a sales environment, leads are often scarce; not the case with Thriveworks!
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits - additional coverage options available such as: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional EAP program for team member & household
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as a culture that promotes open communication and teamwork. Successful employment candidates are expected to embody our Core Values. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity, apply to Thriveworks today!
This position requires a 90 day probationary period upon hire; offers are contingent on satisfactory criminal background checks and references checks.
Learn more about Thriveworks mission and core values at http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/