Inside Sales Representative- Supplier Enablement
Orlando , FL 32803
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an inside sales representative who can help us take our supplier enablement team to the next level. As an inside sales representative, you will be part of an energetic team of professionals who are committed to educating customers and providing superior service. You will have the opportunity to work with a startup and learn about Finexios unique service and offer it to our supplier network. We value our sales force and will be coming to you for ideas regarding service improvements, marketing strategies and sales tactics. If you are someone who enjoys working with people, is friendly and outgoing and committed to making a difference, then this job could be the perfect fit for you.
- Participate in lead generation and conversion strategies, such as warm calling, to promote Finexios services to suppliers in our network.
- Provide professional customer sesrvice with suppliers including sales, support and follow-up.
- Utilize salesforce.com tools to contact customers and gauge their interest in obtaining products or services offered by Finexio, analyze each individual and make product recommendations based on a need or problem to be solved.
- Maintain a log via salesforce of which customers have been contacted, the outcome of each interaction and issues that need to be flagged for follow up.
- Proactively follow up with customers to get their feedback, guarantee their satisfaction and develop ideas for pitch modification to more successfully advertise products.
- Collaborate with professionals from other departments to identify improvements to product offerings, sales education, marketing strategies and other business-related topics.
- Encourage team members to be productive, friendly, professional and integrity-driven by maintaining a positive demeanor and objective approach to customer conflict.
- Uphold standards of self-motivation, time management and productivity, and maintain a workspace that is clean, organized and professional.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- 1-3 years of experience working in customer service or sales
- Familiarity with negotiation, upselling and other sales tactics
When you join Finexio, youll become an important member of one of Orlandos hottest startups. From day one youll be challenged to take risks, think big and make an impact by helping engage suppliers and improve the world of B2B commerce, all while getting lots of love and support from the team.
Finexio offers unlimited PTO, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Stock Options and some great snacks!