Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Inside Sales Representative
Source One Management Services, LLC
Philadelphia , PA 19090
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Source OneManagement Services
is a highly respected Procurement consulting and Procurement managed services company in the Philadelphia area. Were headquartered in Willow Grove, PA with an additional solution center in Chicago Il. The company has an exciting sales position available for a high-performance self-driven Sales representative comfortable selling professional services to executives within businesses. This business development opportunity provides unlimited earning potential based on performance.
The successful business development sales representative will be able to sell professional services and managed services to manufacturing companies (primarily) whose revenue exceeds $100M or to growing organizations with over 200 employees. These companies all have a common need to procure (purchase) goods and services more effectively, and our services solution offers helps them accomplish that goal. We offer our clients access to a pool of resources including data, people, subject matter expertise, tools, advisory and technology in a monthly recurring subscription package. Sales reps who meet or exceed their targets can earn six figures plus as we offer uncapped commission.Position Responsibility
Source One is looking for the sales professional who will both leverage existing relationships and establish new relationships through professional networking and various outbound lead generation activities. The qualified candidate will have the ability to develop relationships and create opportunities with business executives and leaders, and will need to interact with CFOs, CEOs and Directors of Procurement. The ideal sales rep candidate will be polished, experienced, and confident in selling professional services and will form trusted, long-term strategic client relationships.Job Function:
- Build a sales pipeline by contacting existing contacts, networking, creating partners, emailing, calling, social media and other lead generation activities
- Follow a formal sales process to properly qualify and close sales
- Reach or exceed sales quotas targeting $1M annual revenue
- Close roughly 7-10 new logo accounts per year
- Work with Source One procurement category experts and consultants to develop and present procurement help desk offering which includes strategic sourcing, advisory, and technology solutions.
- Keep current with industry trends, competitive offerings and solutions of interest.
- 3-7 years of prior experience selling services to businesses
- A track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- A base understanding of procurement processes, supply chain, strategic sourcing and vendor relationship management would be beneficial
- Experience with proposal writing and negotiations
- A minimum of a BA or BS or substantial work experience.
- Excellent writing, verbalization and communication skills suitable for C-suite level contacts
- List of potential clients or previous relationships
- Ability for light travel as required
This position is a Monday-Friday role and shall be based in either the Philadelphia or Chicago geographies. Salary base is $60-$85K D.O.E. and will consist of a base compensation and commission on the net revenue of all closed sales. Source One rewards people who are self-starters and self-managers with excellent benefits package that includes: short/long term disability insurance, life insurance, health insurance, bonuses, access to a 401K program and a great team of colleagues.How to Apply?
If interested, please apply on our web portal:http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/About Source One:
Source One Management Services, LLC is an established professional services consulting firm that provides procurement, cost reduction and strategic sourcing services to the mid-market and Fortune 1000. We are a 26-year old company, privately held, that is positioned as a leader in a growing industry.