Inside Sales Representative
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join Monark to be a key contributor as an Inside Sales Representative! This position is responsible for selling premium appliances and/or plumbing products in the company showrooms to customers by showing selections offered and working with customer to identify all brands and colors desired
- Displays and/or demonstrates products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features and benefits.
- Achieves budgets for sales, margin and inclusions (delivery/installation and warranty)
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with ordered product.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customer opportunities, which may include work outside of the showroom with management approval for follow-up and/or site visits with client.
- Determines date of delivery based on customer provided information and project time line.
Recent graduates, students and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school desired
- Six months to one year related experience in appliance and/or plumbing sales
- Excellent communication skills; negotiation skills
Vacation and Sick Days
Paid National Holidays
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance